Monday, September 21, 2015

Week 61--Transfers

So I was just looking through my blog and just a few posts ago I was saying "oh my gosh it's august!!!" Well now I'm going to say "Holy Crap it's almost October!!" Time is seriously going by so fast. I remember looking at my planner and saying "oh this transfer is never going to end" and now it's ended. I'm leaving my new found home of Bryan and going where the Lord would have me go...we will see. Hopefully I'll know either tonight or tomorrow but you will all know by next week. I'll send you all my address (hint hint hint) I hope this week has been great for you all! I finally got smart and decided to start taking pictures just in case I were to get transferred and so I don't have to spend all day today taking pictures with everyone. I basically already got a picture with everyone that I want. It's super nice. This week was pretty chill, we had quite a few lessons, lesly had her interview and almost everything is ready for tomorrow. We just have to figure out how it's going to work with transfers because technically I'm supposed to leave tomorrow but...I have the baptism and I fit all the requirements so I should be able to go. Anyways, I forgot my planner at the apartment and I can't remember what happened this week. We kicked butt on Saturday and got a ton of lessons, we don't know how we got so many or why other days aren't like that. We had a really good week. I definitely have a lot to do today and to get ready fro tomorrow. I have absolutely no idea where I am going. Last night was awful. We both were dying while waiting for the call. 1030 came around and we were starting to just figure that we weren't getting a call till the morning but at 1035 they called and told me that I was getting transferred. So I didn't have anytime to pack last night. 
this morning was fun we got to go on a hike with the elders and you'll have to see from the pictures but it was really pretty! It was so cool!
 
anyways well today has been wacko and it's 330 so we need to leave so we can get some other stuff done before our lessons at 6. I love y'all!! I'll have more next week i promise!!!!!!
 
I am going to miss these kids

I'm going to miss her!

I hate goodbyes

More goodbyes

Saying goodbye to my bishop

Saying goodbye to members

I love these guys!


Best District Ever

Look at the hat I found today

My Favorite shoes

Selfie on the railroad tracks
 

No comments:

Post a Comment