Well
well well this is already another week gone...that is crazy!! Time is
going by so fast!!! This week was pretty good, it was a little slow
because i got a really bad cold which sucked because it was the first
time i have gotten sick on my mission. I'm still recovering a little bit
but I'm definitely a lot better than i was. because i actually have a
voice again! And I'm not having to take an hour nap once or twice during
the day like i did for 3 days. We still went out every day and did
stuff but the mornings were a little slow because i literally couldn't
do anything. I'm just glad that it's passed.
Well
as of right now we have no baptismal dates. We dropped the 5
investigators who had baptismal dates. It really sucks but oh well. it
just means that there are other people who are ready and who need us to
see them.
We
had a lesson this week that I really liked. We are more sharing it
right now with less actives and it's where we share the story of lehi's
dream of the tree of life. We talk about the 3 different types of group
who are in his dream. It's a really good lesson and we taught it for the
first time this week. I can't wait to study it more and learning
different ways to present it to the people we are teaching.
We've
really been trying to focus on figuring out who of our investigators is
ready and who really isn't and so we've been giving a ton of
investigators a break. It really sucks sometimes but if it's what we
have to do then that's what we will do so that we can really help the
people who are actually ready. We've been giving a lot of people a break
but we've also been blessed because we have been finding like crazy. We
are just praying that some of these people will work out and they will
really want to
listen to the message that we have to share.
Becoming
a trainer was definitely something God wanted me to do at this time to
help me develop certain things in my life so that i can become better. I
hate being bold and I've had to be really bold and really stand up and
be the trainer. it's been hard and i hate it but i mean the ccm is so
different from real mission life and sometimes missionaries think what
you learn from the ccm is all you need to know but really it's like a
different world. So we've had to work on a lot of things but i know that
God has given me this opportunity to let me grow and become even better
in everything i do. I'm really hoping to keep growing from these
experiences and to become the missionary that God would have me become.
Because that is my goal to make the changes i need to in my life to
become better and become the missionary i need to be.
A
lot of our appointments cancelled this week but we were able to use
that time to go contacting and knock some doors. We've had some miracles
that have happened. yesterday (Sunday)
was pretty interesting with contacting, we had a lot of people when we
started a street who either weren't home, shut the door after opening,
or told us they didn't want to hear anything that we had to say but as
we kept going we found people who would be golden if they will just
listen. We just need to go and see them again and really teach them the
first lesson and then we will be able to see. But miracles really are
happening in this area and i love it so much. I am so grateful for all
the things that are happening right now. Yeah sometimes the situation
sucks but that just gives time to grow and time to become better.
We had zone meeting on Friday
and it was really good, we learned new ways to contact and new ways to
start teaching people to really get to know them and to teach to their
needs. It was really good and really insightful. I'm really looking
forward to using the new tools that we learned and applying them into
our daily teaching.
Most
days we have food appointments, if someone doesn't sign up we call
people and if not, yeah we will just eat something at home. but a lot of
the time I'm not really hungry so I'll just eat something small. once
in a while we go out but i hate eating out ever since i was with
coronado so i try to avoid it as much as we can.
I will be mailing you something today for mothers day! I just have to finish putting it together! I can't wait to talk to you on Sunday!
i can't believe it's already may it is so crazy!! We will be
going over to the persons house around 7 my time and hopefully they will
find a way to have 2 tablets or something but i will let you know what
is going on when we get there. I'm so excited and i can't wait!!! It's
going to be so great! Hopefully we'll have like an hour to talk :)
Yesterday
at church we didn't have any investigators but we had 3 less active
families show up...well now 2 because 1 of them is reactivated!
Hopefully they will all continue to come back to church! We are so
excited!!
I love you all so much! i hope you have a great week!!
XOXOXOXOXOXO
| Sometimes when we go to pick up our laundry at night we come back with clean laundry and a ton of left overs haha |
| I love this hermana so much!! |
| skies here are so pretty!! more to come... |
the skies are so gorgeous!!
I love them!
|
| the moon |
| wo birdies came and visited us this morning
and then they flew away
|
No comments:
Post a Comment