Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Who Am I

Who Am I

My life has gone 
In so many directions
Things I never believe
Could happen did
 I am just a child
Searching to know the truth
Step by step I gain a greater
Knowledge of what I know
But sometimes, sometimes I feel
so very small
What if im not good enough
What if i don´t know enough
What if im not able to reach the hearts of man
 
Who am I to share the word
who am I to teach the truth
who am I to teach the hearts of man
who am I
 
I'm leaving on a mission
leaving my life behind
I'm going to teach his word
And reach the hearts of those
Who are ready for the truth
I just want to help the sheep
I just want to save those 
Who´ve never known the way
But sometimes sometimes I feel
so very small
 
(repeat the what if and who am I)
 
I am a child
Child of a king
who has blessed me
with everything I know
I have his spirit in me
he's watching over me
his love is the one thing
that I know
and always , always I feel
his love to me
I know I´m good enough
I know I'm strong enough
I know I can
reach the hearts of man
I am a child of the king
I have his spirit in me
with his love I know
what I can teach
I must live his word
Be worthy to know his word
As I  pray each day
His love will never go away
who am I
I am a child of
A king

No comments:

Post a Comment